To check out using Shop Pay through an online store, complete the following steps:
- Tap the Shop Pay button on the product page or in your cart.
- Enter your email address.
Do one of the following:
- If you set up Shop Pay, then you’ll receive a six-digit SMS verification code to the phone number on your Shop Pay account. In the Verify your identity section, enter your six-digit code.
- If you've previously verified your Shop email address when you set up Shop Pay, then you can click the Send me a code by email instead option.
- Review your order before its final.
- Tap Complete purchase to finalize your order.
Shop Pay offers you the option to pay in full at checkout, or to split your purchase into regular payments with Shop Pay Installments. Installment options vary by store and can be used on orders over $50 USD, including discounts, shipping, and taxes.
For purchases split into 4 bi-weekly payments, there are no additional charges or interest rates applied. Purchases split into monthly payments may be subject to interest.
You can pay your balance off early without penalty.
There are no late fees. However, partial or late payments may affect your ability to use Shop Pay Installments in the future.